- If you have registered for our monthly newsletter
- Your overall use of general services on the site
- From third party websites and services
- When you send us information that is required when becoming a contributor
What Information Does Musing on Music Collect?
What Do We Use Your Information For?
Any information we collect from you listed above will be used:
- To personalize your overall experience on the site over time (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we are always updating and streamlining the site based on new standards of practice and your input)
- To present you with a tailored and interesting monthly newsletter
- To display the information given as part of being a contributor (your bio, social networks, etc.) All of which you have already given us permission to use.
How Do We Protect Your Information?
Musing on Music strives to protect all information received to ensure that it is kept private; however, we cannot guarantee the security of any account information. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors, may compromise the security of user information at any time. Such is the case with the online community.
Do We Disclose any Information to Outside Parties?
Musing on Music does not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third Party Links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
What If I Have Questions?
If you have any questions or concerns regarding privacy using the Services, please contact us. Every effort will be made to address and resolve your concerns.
Effective on February 1st, 2013
Last updated on February 13th, 2016